When it comes to business, Navman Wireless knows that information is one of the most valuable commodities you have at your disposal. That's why we provide the fleet tracking and management intelligence you need through our suite of powerful OnlineAVL2 solutions — and we power it with the technology and hardware necessary to put it all at your fingertips. The result is a comprehensive resource that lets you stay on top of your fleet and ahead of the competition — no matter where business takes you.
When used together, in a number of combinations, these are the products that deliver Fleet and Mobile Asset Intelligence, helping keep you competitive.
The Telstra Next G® approved Qube tracking device is a dependable onboard device that collects and sends information directly from your vehicle to your PC or mobile device using Telstra's Next G network and is ideal for any company with one or more vehicles. When you combine the Qube with our proprietary software solutionOnlineAVL2, you have a powerful analytical tool that generates the Fleet and Mobile Asset Intelligence you need to make meaningful business decisions.
• Completely Reliable — The Qube has one of the lowest error rates in the industry, is tamper-proof and features a back-up battery and built-in motion sensor.
• Automatic Updates — Sends location, time and distance activity updates toOnlineAVL2.
• Robust Data Collection — Records location, time spent onsite, kilometres travelled, speed, fuel usage, delivery times, ignitiion status and many other data points.
• Events & Alerts — Stores 5000 events and sends alerts based on vehicle activity via email or SMS.
• Geofence overspeed — Set up speed limits for up to 600 Geofences with up to 50 sides each.
• Solo or Integrated Use — Employ the Qube alone as a tracking tool, or connect it to additional Navman Wireless devices, such as the M-Nav 800 with integrated messaging and navigation, the MDT for messaging or the DCU for engine management for a complete fleet management solution.
• Posted Speed Monitoring — Receive road speed limit alerts on OnlineAVL2 when combining the Qube with the M-Nav 800.
• Satellite Communication — Add our Satellite Communications device which uses the world-leading Iridium satellite network to cover your fleet when you operate out of cellular coverage.
GeoOP is an award-winning online job management system that leverages iPhones, iPads and Android devices to deliver a paperless platform to transform the efficiency of your mobile workers. GeoOP allows you and your staff to enjoy real time job sheets, live job scheduling, quick creation of quotes and invoices, GPS Tracking, signature capture and more.