LG Ericsson iPECS - pure IP based telephone systems with 1Step
The The LG Ericsson IPECS is a pure IP based telephone system that has been developed with small and mediun sized businesses (SMB) in mind. The LG Ericsson IPECS Telephone System provides full PBX functionality to organisations with between 10 and 1000 users. The modular type of fully distributed IP architecture, rich set of easy to use features and broad range of optional applications, hardware and software make the LG Ericsson IPECS a great solution for your business communications.
iPECS UCS - Improved Responsiveness. Enhanced Productivity
Ericsson-LG’s iPECS Unified Communications Solution (UCS) is a powerful multimedia collaboration and productivity enhancing tool designed for small to large enterprises. Its single server architecture helps SMB’s start experiencing the next generation communications solution without investing in enterprise level equipment. The rich features, capability and the ability to integrate 3rd party solutions are well-suited for large enterprises’ UC environment.
- Presence across your entire organisation
- Easy to configure audio and video conference
- Single server solution
- Business purpose UC solution
- Simple and intuitive user interface
- Mobile UC enabled
iPECS LIK – Simple Office Communications
IP based fully distributed architecture
- Centralized call processing distributed across networks, with highly diversified network architecture
- Flexible configuration up to a maximum of 1,200 ports
- Call fail-over to local PSTN if the connection to the master is lost
- Easy remote gateway installation and robust survivability capabilities
- User friendly Unified Communications and collaboration tools
- Variety of 3rd party applications using AIM (Application Interface Messaging)
- Perfect feature set for the hospitality industry including PMS integration with industry leader Micros Fidelio
- Select from a host of business ready applications from Ericsson-LG
Enhancing the user experience
- E-mail notification and message retrieval options
- Pre-selected and customer recorded voice messages
- Various soft clients and mobility options including mobile extension, system DECT, Wi-Fi Phone, iPECS Communicator, IP Attendant etc.
- G.722 Wideband codec support
- Personal call control routing
- Lower CAPEX by utilizing a single network infrastructure and modular components
- Simple implementation for remote office and traveling workers
iPECS SBG – Smart Communications in a Single Unit
iPECS SBG-1000 is a truly converged communications platform tailored for small businesses, integrating IP telephony, data networking, wireless, security and IT needs in a single unit. iPECS SBG-1000 is optimized to deliver small businesses with limited budgets and resources the advanced communications capabilities of the larger enterprise, yielding smart business outcomes.
iPECS SBG-1000 is, a next generation smart platform for multiple communications services designed to easily integrate with carrier ISP’s advanced managed services, such as high speed broadband access and value added applications while minimizing the installation and maintenance effort. iPECS SBG-1000 is the right answer to today’s converged communications needs and, with its high-performance IP based platform,
is ready to integrate with future IP applications and technologies.
- Advanced effective communications
- Advanced and comprehensive data networking
- A robust set of embedded security options
- IT Service functions
- Easy installation and management
An IP phone system to meet every business need
There are 6 types from entry level to professional business terminals, designed to best fit the users’ business needs. The Ericsson-LG proprietary protocol provides fully integrated system features just like a conventional feature rich PBX solution.
Simple installation and maintenance are designed into the phones. Managers and administrators can access the system via the web admin from any remote location. The intuitive user interface helps
manage sophisticated feature configuration and easy maintenance routines.